New Member London, Ohio (to the west of Columbus)

NoCredit

Oct 15, 2005
Hi there. My name is Chris and my wife's name is Angel. I ride a 1983 Kawasaki Voyager 1300cc. and a 1993 Yamaha WR 250. (currently looking for a right side case for the dirt bike.) My wife rides a 1985? Kawasaki 250 dirtbike as well. (her first bike and she is learning on a 250...I am a meany :nener: hahaha) My son is Steven-Henry and he rides a 2004 Polaris Predator 50cc four wheeler. We usually ride in Springfield, Ohio at a place that everyone calls simply Bud's. (the guy that owns all the land.....His name is Bud) Well that is us. If any of you have a right side case that you are not using for the 93 WR 250 or an earlier year let me know I can send pics of the broken one and you can let me know if you have what I am looking for....hate to buy new for such an old bike. Please someone have one....just one is all I need. Come on I know you have an old lower end just collecting dust in the corner in hopes that one day you will need a part off of it. Please come off it and sell me just the case...... :ahhh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom