mbpgawest

Mar 21, 2008
New guy here, just bought a used '02 KTM MXC 400 Super Clean! It's the first bike I've ever bought. I live in Southern California and go riding in the desert.

I think I'm going through a mid-life thing buying a bike at 41 yrs old. But loving it.

What I need is an owners manual and repair manual for my bike. If anyone knows where to get one for the best price, let me know

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Good choice of bike there! :)

Welcome to DRN.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area.

P-Funk

Apr 15, 2008
mbpgawest said:
New guy here, just bought a used '02 KTM MXC 400 Super Clean! It's the first bike I've ever bought. I live in Southern California and go riding in the desert.

I think I'm going through a mid-life thing buying a bike at 41 yrs old. But loving it.

What I need is an owners manual and repair manual for my bike. If anyone knows where to get one for the best price, let me know

That's funny, I thought the same thing about myself - midlife crisis. I twisted my first throttle only 2 weeks ago, and I'm hooked. I'm 40 years young, myself. Where are you in SoCal? I'm in OC.

Top Bottom