m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
i just got back from the local shop. i looked down and i noticed that they want to biuld two motocross tracks a skateboard and bmx park the next town over from me. the town is plympton mass. the catch is, the guy is trying to get everything in order he wants everyone to write letters so he can hand them into the town and show how much everyone wants this and how import dirtbikes are to everyone. the tracks will be built in plympton mass, there will be a beginners track and a more expierenced riders track. if you would like to write a letter here is where you send it. thanks guys. i know this will benefit alot of people and im sure a handful of guys on here live close enough ride this track.

too fun racing
41 upton st.
brockton, ma 02302

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
is the track in middleboro still there??
i was up there a few years ago and i cant believe how much the riding has changed esp on the cape
i remember being able to go all over the cape from bridge to bridge

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
its freetown. my boss who sold me my first bike used to woods race. yea, the track is still in middleboro.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
jay630 said:
that would be awsome i am from taunton and we have no where to ride except the local pits but they are crappy
:nod: :ride:

near 44? i ride kingston. theres all kinds of trails. you can cross 44 from there. theres alot of hill climbs. my cousin kinda quite riding on me. im always looking for someone to ride with.

jay630

Jul 14, 2007
:cool: I'm only fourteen so my parents don't just let me go off riding alone but we race down in middleboro and sometimes i ride in the woods across the street from the milk bottle in raynham i will probably be there tomarrow after schoolm weather permitting :ride:

Top Bottom