Bodge

~SPONSOR~
Oct 4, 2003
Has anyone here used the New napster? I think you have to pay about $10.00 a month or something, and you have access to 500,000 songs legally this time. I use to have Kazaa but i couldnt deal w/ all the pop ups, adware and spyware. Right now my computer is fresh. I formatted it a few weeks ago and got norton internet security. Havent had a pop up since! Does this Napster infect your computer like kazaa? Since my computer has Norton Internet security will these two interfere w/ eachother? Will napster slow my computer down alot? Also has anyone here ever installed norton internet security(antivirus) twice like if the computer was formatted or something? Thanks!!

KineticPoet

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2002
http://www.slsknet.org/

I usually find whatever I'm looking for on Newsroups. But if you just want a decent P2P client, give this one a shot. I've been using it for about a year. A clean and pretty inuitive interface. No spyware or adware. Allows multiple searches and has some other pretty good features. Best for music.

Kazaa is still best for video and other file types, though.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Kazaa Lite doenst have the popup and spyware. That's what i use except its the old version so i dont have to pay to use like the new versions.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
www.winmx.com Great one. . .have been yousing it for years without any problems or any spy/ad ware. Also its free!

Top Bottom