Redneck Ron

Oct 21, 2005
Hello everybody.I am new to this place and just thought I should start off right and post in this section first.I came across this site searching for some info for my first(well first running)dirtbike I have ever owned.All I really know about it is its a older KX250 2 stroke air cooled.I am hoping to find some info here as well as just talk to some others and hopefully help someone else out.BTW nice site!

Ron

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for info on your KX. Also, peruse the General Bike Repair forum for good info and great folks always willing to help out, answer questions or just offer support.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Redneck Ron

Oct 21, 2005
I am located in Norfolk NY which is about 15 minutes south of Massena.I am 14 years old.I have been riding four wheelers on my own since I was 3 living in the country.I started on a Trail Boss 250 and now have a 400ex.I am working and paying for it by myself.I also payed for all my other toys.My kx I currently only have $20 and an old cd deck in it and I have a 1967 mustang project car of my own that I worked and payed my uncle for for the price of $1000.Also I have a 98 AC ZL500 sled but it was badly blown up before I got it so I am probally going to part it out.I like any kind of riding but I do most of my riding at a friends sandpit where we make jumps and small tracks. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Ron

Top Bottom