Bizerk

Feb 28, 2004
Hello everyone!! I just joined this site a couple of days ago. Seems like a great place, lots of info and interesting personalities. I just purchased a 2000 KDX 200 and my brother purchased a 1996 Honda CR250. I am going through both of these bikes to make sure everything is up to par (or above par). I can't wait to ride...still a little cold here and some snow left on the ground but spring is right around the corner. :flame:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome Bizerk to the site.

Grab a piece of the couch and tell us a bit about youself.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN. Check out the KDX forums for in depth information on KDX's.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

Bizerk

Feb 28, 2004
Thank you all for your comments...and yes I know what you're thinking about the user ID "bizerk" and that it isn't even spelled correctly. It's a long, long story how I got that nickname. Lets just say that...well, I've been known to get a little wild sometimes...all in good fun mind you. :eek:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
joereitman said:
Welcome- I don't even have a handle. :( Guess I am just deprived...

Welcome to my world! :laugh:

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
I am not alone!

When I was a kid and we took vacations in the motorhome (a character building experience) on the CB Radio we were known as Cowboy. But since I am in GA I don't think that'll fly. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome Bizerk! I see we're right in the same neck of the woods (you can't tell by my location but I'm in RI)...Definetely check out the DYDR Paragon ride comin up soon...it'll be a ride you're bound to remember for a long time to come!

Top Bottom