MX86

Dec 27, 2006
Great site here loaded with a bunch of info :cool:

I guess i get to be called a newbie for a while :nener: may be new to the site, but definatly not racing or bikes. together my father and I own and maintain 7 dirtbikes ranging from my 2000 yamaha yz250 to his 1984 yamaha yz490.

well just saying hi!

anyone from northern Minnesota here?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!
We have members in Min, WI, Saskatchewan and Ontario. And I think I recall someone up in the Iron Range?
I live in WI just east of St Paul. Have you ridden at Gilbert, Walker or Nickerson?

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
no i havn't been there yet. used to do a lot of riding In the Black River Falls area, and a lot of riding in Danbury. great area park at the fishbowl and take off on miles of sandy trail.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Wow Rlack Rive is a truck for you! We ride Danbury 2 or 2 times a year, but We always park off main street next to the old railroad bridge across the St Croix.

Gilbert is pretty nice, but not a lot of tight trails :( We are planning on going up there may/juneish next summer.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Manitoba's closer to Minnesota than Saskatchewan is. There are a lot of tracks just outside of the city here (Winnipeg).

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
I used to live in Rosemount so wasn't too far for me. now i do a lot of riding around here and in gilbert.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
kmccune said:
Wow Rlack Rive is a truck for you! We ride Danbury 2 or 2 times a year, but We always park off main street next to the old railroad bridge across the St Croix.

Gilbert is pretty nice, but not a lot of tight trails :( We are planning on going up there may/juneish next summer.

give me a shout when ya do. i might meet ya up there or maybe even do like a day ride here and a day over there.. :cool:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Sorry, I got my Canada map mixed up :)

Your pretty much west and a lttle north of Duluth right? do you know anything about the riding up around the Lutsen area. It seems like a great area for riding but I've never found anyplace for bikes, ATVs only as I understand.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
i havn't done any riding there. most of it is pretty much here. also there is Iron River wisconsin. get off on the trail that runs to vahaula and man you can ride all day as long as you have fuel!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
We use to go to Iron river every year but the camp site that we used there turned into a seasonal only, too bad it was right on the trail by the DNR tower! My bother in law has 40 acres in Oulu so I may ask if we can camp there next summer, 'cause I do like the riding there.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
what one ya talking about? we always stayed at the wildwood campground. good owners there. they treat ya right, they walk around constantly too see if ya need anything. and the put on a hell of a 4th of july fireworks show haha

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I don't remember the name it was east of Iron River on Long Lake.

Top Bottom