rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Thank you for the info, my Dad is really wanting one.. He wants too wait for the 2005 models too come out.. He's kinda bummed about FORD going too a 6.0 but we'll see..
Thanks again & Happy Holidays,
Rick

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
I drove the Titan last night and it is one nice truck. The thing really is huge and rides oh so nice, and his all the bells and whistles I like. I'm going to check out the Ford today I think.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I saw a TITAN last night at a new car show, nice truck.. I like the spray in bedliner and the tie down set up.. Across the front of the bed, has theses chanels (also brace for when holding your bike) that are set up too hold stuff, also have them on the bed floor, very cool!! Nissan is re-designing the Frontier, will be bigger w/a 4.o litre.. SOmething like 250hp :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I looked at these today, very nice, 4 dr LE 4x4, had the channels, GPS, DVD player and spray liner, I could live with the 5.5 foot bed with the extender and 9400 lb towing is cool it had Rancho shocks, pretty slick

Oh and my F150 was built in Canada

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by CR Swade
fuel & air filters need ot be changed religiously about every 15K miles. [/B]

How often do you change your oil? I would recommend a fuel filter every oil change. Don't forget to clean out the little "rock catcher" filter, it ends up with a bunch of black gunk in it. :thumb:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by jaction125

How often do you change your oil? I would recommend a fuel filter every oil change. Don't forget to clean out the little "rock catcher" filter, it ends up with a bunch of black gunk in it. :thumb:

Oil is every 5K

Top Bottom