gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Well today I went to a sports doctor used by our school and had my thumb X-rayed.Which I had hurt thurs. night playing freshman football.I find out that I have broke my thumb and will have to have pins put in it this coming thurs. and will be out of football for 3 weeks and baseball for 6.:( Boy does this suck.I doubt I will be able to ride at all or do any hard riding except for puttin around.Does this suck or what?:think

danjerman

Aug 15, 2000
Try breaking your leg your first time on an mx track by having multiple bikes land on top of you, missing the entire football season your first year on varsity, and you had a starting spot on offense and defense. Now thats some pain. I feel you man.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Yea Im losing my starting spot on defense and offense.Middle linebacker and tighend, but I didn't really enjoy playing tightend.I love backer though.Some good luck is that I will only miss 2 district games which are against some sorry teams.Im losing my starting center field in basball which the season will be over with and the tourny about over by the time I will be able to play.:( I will be riding in about 3 weeks around when I can start football again.I say if I can play football why couldn't I ride.The splint doesn't get in the way much.;)

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
yeah i tore my pcl ligament in my right knee the week before the season started so i couldnt play...then i got a job last summer so i cant play this year either. and on top of that i broke my collar bone at a race alst night so i'm gonna be out of action for about 6 weeks

Top Bottom