bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Well, I know I am not the first to rave about no toil,but i must say cleaning the filter has never been easier, plus no harsh smell with other solvent's. I am being friendly to my bunny and bird friend's too. The filter comes up like brand new.The oil is thinner than belray, I think this is a plus I noticed it work's it's way to the inside of the filter easier. How many filter's are you guy's oiling from one bottle(16oz) I am getting 5 filter's oiled from 1 bottle.I use a dishwashing bottle to pour it on.I just oil the outside and massage it in and you can see it work it's way to the inside.I am just curious how many oiling's do you other guy's get from 1 bottle.
SEE YA.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I get more then that I got like 9 or 10 out of the last bottle maybe more but I wasn't counting. I used to use belray also and the no toil is much thinner so I know i must of over oiled my filter the first couple of times using it. Cause unlike the belray is doesn't really get that tacky right away untill the alcohol in the no toil evaporates.

kciH

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 28, 2002
I get 7-8 oilings from an spray can of filter lube, which I believe has comparable capacity to the regular pour containers.

Top Bottom