Noobee:Just wanted to say Hellooo from San Jose CA

3stripes

Dec 28, 2004
Noobee:Just wanted to say Hellooo

I'm new to dirt..use to love running in dirt now I want to ride in dirt..anyhow thought I take the time and say hello..because I'll be asking alot of question soon :yeehaw:

Took my RC51 on some narly dirt trails the other day and came to the conclusion .."this is FUN!!" :aj: so I see what's all you crazy dirt riders with the big grin on your face came from :cool:

I figure a dual sport is in my near future. ...either that or you will see my RC at Metcaf or Carneige soon with nobbies :laugh:

Actually I'll be going to check out a DR250 soon..so if anyone has good,bad, or even better bikes to recommend..let them rip, I'm all ears..sorry for future grammar and spelling mistakes :joke:

My background??? I have limited to no experiences on dirt ..under 20miles on various mopeds and my RC the other day..I'm a streetrider with some track experiences.

3stripes

Dec 28, 2004
That's what one of my riding buddy with tons of flat/dirt tracker told me..I guess I want to take baby steps , rather then go for a xr650 or a higher hp dual sport. Though, I know better to romp on it..however we all know how that goes..YEAH sure :coocoo: :debil: :laugh: ..guess I better start buying gear first then :rotfl:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for lots of good information.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom