RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nice job Keith :)

Too bad you couldn't add sound so we could hear Woodrider's suspension bottoming:p

And my whining about the woods trail :scream: (I added that before Woods has a chance to)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Sound? How 'bout smell, for those of us man enough to camp out. :p

I didn't see any pics of those magical white zip-ties that attacked Papa and trigger's tents. :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by WoodsRider
I didn't see any pics of those magical white zip-ties that attacked Papa and trigger's tents. :)
Yanno, since you two(guilt by association) couldn't even figure out how to zip-tie a tent shut. You shouldn't be yammering about it on the internet. :)
:think I mean failing at something that basic should be kept under wraps!:p

ps, I'll get a pic of the infamous "zip-tie of terror" and post it there.:silly:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
Yanno, since you two(guilt by association) couldn't even figure out how to zip-tie a tent shut. You shouldn't be yammering about it on the internet. :)
:think I mean failing at something that basic should be kept under wraps!:p

ps, I'll get a pic of the infamous "zip-tie of terror" and post it there.:silly:
Papa - In manufacturing we use the term poka-yoke. Don't ask me for the Japanese translation, but in short it stands for making something "idiot" proof. I guess I'm just going to have to poka-yoke the tent zip-tying gag so some idiot can't screw it up. :scream:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I guess I'm just going to have to poka-yoke the tent zip-tying gag so some idiot can't screw it up.
:scream:
I'll have to remove all of the "tabs" from the zippers on the tent.:ugg:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Idiot ?

Hey ,I resemble that remark . Illustrated instructions should come with those things .
Nice job on the site Keith , it's nice to see some of us low flyers in there with the Hollywood group .

Top Bottom