Northeast Ohio Trail Riders - Bike Testing

Anyone interested in another bike testing session March 16th or 17th? May be the last chance to ride the gap before it closes till summer. Or maybe we can lure some of the southerners up to Elson St. for a day.

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980
"If the competition is not wasted, the day is"

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Would really like to get back up there to ride with you guys before you start racing. I'll have to wait and see what the work schedule will be. Weather also.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Too late... We already started. Actualy I don't remember wuiting the last season. We had a few snow races this winter that kept us going. The 1st points race was last Sunday at Little Beaver. It rained all day but the track held up realy well. More than I can say for myself...

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

I would love to ride, and Elson would be great but I have a problem. I have to find a way to pick up my new bike from Pittsburg so if anyone has a nice truck or car and trailer that would be interested in making a few bucks and hanging out with the coolest guy I know for a few hours, please let me know. Please!!!!
So for thoose of you I haven't talked your ear off about(sorry Mike), my new bike is a 99 KTM 300MXC, so sweet! I can't wait for the first ride. Just have to go get it!!

------------------
BenjaminPQ
1979 RM125 (long gone)
1995 CR125 (sold)

BPQ,
WHERE AND WHEN ABUOT THE BIKE. I'M SURE SOMETHING CAN BE WORKED OUT. I HAD A 99 300 EXC, SWEET IS NOT THE WORD, SCARY WOULD BE MORE LIKE IT. JUST ASK SLAMMER, MGORMAN,AND WITH-OUT A QUESTION DOZER.

MGORMAN,
I SHOULD BEABLE TO GO ON THE 16TH AND 17TH. I'LL SEE IF MIKE M. CAN GO AS WELL. DON'T MISS THIS ONE GUYS, A GOOD BIKE TEST WILL BE IN ORDER, I'M SURE OF IT.

BP

Ben,
I live in Portage County and have a pick-up. Should only take about 2 hours to get to Pittstucky.
Let me know !

Brian
'99 KTM 200 MXC (wife's bike)
'99 KTM 250 SX
'98 KTM 300 EXC

Originally posted by BenjaminPQ:
I would love to ride, and Elson would be great but I have a problem. I have to find a way to pick up my new bike from Pittsburg so if anyone has a nice truck or car and trailer that would be interested in making a few bucks and hanging out with the coolest guy I know for a few hours, please let me know. Please!!!!
So for thoose of you I haven't talked your ear off about(sorry Mike), my new bike is a 99 KTM 300MXC, so sweet! I can't wait for the first ride. Just have to go get it!!

Hi guys!

GT658 and BP, I sent you e-mail.

------------------
BenjaminPQ
1979 RM125 (long gone)
1995 CR125 (sold)

Ben,

What day are you going, I just did an all nighter form South Fla. to massillon in 19 hours. What part of Pitt is it? If you pay for the gas in the big green monster (probably half the price of your bike!) we'll try to work it out this week. Weds. is out. How about thurs.?

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

Anyone up for Sunday, George and Ben can make that day only...

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Where?
What time?
Whats the weather gonna do sunday(sunny,high 50 here)
Mike, still not sure if I have to work sat or what time if I do have to work.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Slammer and I are looking for somewhere warm and dry this weekend, any suggestions...

Prefereably within reasonable driving time

Our weather does not look good

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

The weather man says cloudy Sat. and Sun. high 40's. Sounds better then what we have been having.

Is Elson out of the question?

------------------
BenjaminPQ
1979 RM125 (long gone)
1995 CR125 (sold)

I hope I can go. Sat better for me but I may be able to work out something for Sunday. Mother in Law coming in on Sunday. I'll have to pay dearly. But I'm sure it will be worth it.

Congrats on the new 300 KTM purchase. Never to be confused with the "Wifes" bike :D>

Elson St? Sunday @ 10:00am? THis way Ben can try out his new bike and if SPD comes up he won't have to drive as far. Dozer, remind me to bring your tape...

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980