a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Rex will be joining us next DW03, RIGHT?!;) Cause the way he talks, TTR is his main target on the gras track!

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
When we got back from OW the other day I told the wife that I wanted to go and she was open to the idea. However if I do go it will be with the family in tow. So I will have to take it easy on you guys so not to embarass you guys..... :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Gee thanks, what a guy, we'll be sure to fall over as you pass and stand there in awww as you ride so's your wife thinks you're king.;)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer
However if I do go it will be with the family in tow.

Aww man we get PW'd Rex instead of 'wild & crazy, never been out of the house' Rex' :eek:

The new ride is awesome - I've been looking at her sitting in the garage daily waiting for the knee to heal so I can actually RIDE the darn thing :(

Rex, you and me on the grass track buddy. Even though you'll have an extra 125 cc's on me, we'll call it even since you uhhhh... need a little more motor than me :yeehaw:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
I am looking forward to it. I hope that we can pull it together and come out. Austin, my 15 month old will be two on Sept. 30 so we will have to have a DRN birthday party for him while we are out there.

Are you and Amy coming to Reno?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Hehehe - call me a treehugger and go around making 129 mph claims......Uhhhh WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? Were you in 8th or 9th gear?

Sorry guys I went home early yesterday, so I missed all this whitty banter

129 MPH is what it said, and I haven't erased it yet. I Scared the crap out of my nieghbor who is just learning to ride and I tried to get him to come out saying it would be a nice mellow sort of ride. Like normal. No racing or anything, I promise. :thumb:

Actually the computer is registering exactly double, based on the number of miles Rex's odo recorded. Of course, I always log a few extra miles on those unplanned off trail adventures. :moon:

Who knew if you installed the sensor so the magnet would cross directly in the center it would register twice. I guess reading the instructions first might be helpful.

DW03: If I can get Rex there does that mean TTR will actually finish a Moto on the track: :flame:

How did ELK sum it up...." Most of these guys are faster on the keyboard" :moon:

He hit the nail on the head my friend.

FYI the only placed I spanked Bundy at DW02 was to the Tri Tip Line :thumb:

Whew ho only 9 1/2 months to go. to DW03

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
DW03: If I can get Rex there does that mean TTR will actually finish a Moto on the track: :flame:

How did ELK sum it up...." Most of these guys are faster on the keyboard" :moon:

He hit the nail on the head my friend.

[/B]

I think it was "Most of those guys, especially Twinny, are faster on the internet" or something to that effect.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Sorry about the late reply guys, but my internet connection at home has been down and I didn't make it into work on Mon. was to hopped up on vicadin and soma to go into work. Mon. was the worst for pain but today the ribs seem to be getting better. I think I'll give it two weeks. Too bad I only made it for about 40 mins. (was looking forward to get some time on the bike), but watching elk case it on the tailgate was too funny.

It's always a good time when the wrecking crew gets together, till next time see ya.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
HEY, you food scrounging, beer borrowing fool! I finished the bikes with lights moto and wasn't even in last place. Tell you what though, if you want to try and MX the TTR against me and the new steed I might just keep her until next DW for a little challenge :flame:

1 lap on the pig ought to be enough to jar your thick skull back into alignment :)

You fellas that were there last year better plan on bringing not only yourselves but some reinforcements next year.

Oh and Twinny is about the only one that even claims to be fast, the rest of know our place lol silly Texans :p

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
HEY, you food scrounging, beer borrowing fool! I finished the bikes with lights moto and wasn't even in last place.

Sorry man, I was up in the front of the race. I lost track of the lapped traffic. :flame:

If I remember correctly you didn't make it back for Moto 2 :uh:

Riding the TTR pig on the track is probrably similar to riding my old XR600 PIG on the track. I've done it but it's not real fun. :confused:

And what wrong with food scrounging and beer borrowing? Those were some of the good times. Mr schmekel. :thumb:

Next year could we mix in a little Prime rib with the tri tip. I mean come on, You expect me to beg for Tri Tip over and over again. :thumb:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
Next year could we mix in a little Prime rib with the tri tip. I mean come on, You expect me to beg for Tri Tip over and over again. :thumb:

You'll damn well beg for whatever I'm cooking fella. I do have a couple of new entree's planned for next year though. Start salivating now buddy :thumb:

Whats this about a 2nd moto? :silly: There is no 2nd race, heck we don't go do a HS and then have a 2nd HS right afterwards, thats like having 2 separate races man, are you nuts :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Twinny's a crying lil 3rd grader that lost all his marbles in the yard!:):) Gotta love that guy, always need him around to make yourself feel fast.;):p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I think there needs to be some clarification here.   I have never claimed to be fast on a bike or faster than the wind (unless it's Thump breaking it... then I would be faster than Billy). 

Now as for the smack talking.... I'm faster at that than riding!  Hell... I'll even talk trash at Erkle (Billy).  What can I say?  I've never been accused of being brilliant, just persistant.

All of you know-it-all's can bite my  :moon: ;)   

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Does someone smell something??????

It smells like a cows :moon: in here....

Oh, the Texan is in the house. Who left the damn door open again....

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He claimed to be some super secret factory sponsored guy. Now we know he was sponsored by the one man company called, "I'm full of &*^% Racing"! Go clean my bike and get the heck outta here you sally, and make me a sammy on the way out.:)

Top Bottom