XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
Hlep! Need someone to ride with. Usually ride Wayne, Perry or Haspin.

I am B class enduro/HS rider and know all these areas well.

All my equipment is well maintained and reliable.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Drop me an email. I'm looking to ride this weekend. Saturday and Sunday are both good for me.

kevin @ deadtoself.net

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Are you riding with JimK (KelvinKDX) at WNF Friday? I'm going to try and get out of work for that. Just got an email about it from one of the other guys he rides with. If you're going you'll have a good time with them. They are a good bunch of guys.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I won't be able to make Friday but ElectroMan (JohnC) who just signed up on DRN today will be riding.  He dropped an email to XR-Man to invite him along.

If i would have known sooner i would not have planned my trip to Tulsa tomorrow & Friday!  :(

My knee is still a little messed up from the last time we rode with you Kevin.  It does not hurt to walk - only if i try to kneel on it. :whiner:

Have fun.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by KelvinKDX
I won't be able to make Friday but ElectroMan (JohnC) who just signed up on DRN today will be riding.  He dropped an email to XR-Man to invite him along.

If i would have known sooner i would not have planned my trip to Tulsa tomorrow & Friday!  :(

My knee is still a little messed up from the last time we rode with you Kevin.  It does not hurt to walk - only if i try to kneel on it. :whiner:

Have fun.

Ughh.... My back is still sore. A few Bayer and I'm fine though ;) Thank God I was wearing my trashbag though. Hahaha :aj:

Last edited:

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
I think Dead and myself are riding Haspin on Saturday, if any body else is interested.

I definitely what to ride with KelvinKDX sometime at Wayne.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
XR-Man

My buddies called from the boat up on Lake Erie (how i was not invited is another story :flame: and told me that you rode with them Friday at WNF.  I hope that you do not believe too many of the lies that they were probably spouting off about me.  JC (ElectroMan) said that you knew WNF like the back of your hand and that you guys got a lot of miles in.

Note:  I've tried to reply back to your email but get bounced back.  Is the address that you have listed active?  xr400@infinet.com

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
KelvinKDX,

I had some mail delivery problems from John also, I notified provider.

I rode Sat. at Haspin with Dead and a another guy (Matt).

Both rides were great.

Hope the Quad rider is O.K. I think his name is Gale.

Let me know anytime you want to ride.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Wooo, I am definately sore from Saturday. I bet that quad guy is too. Catching that thing on his head probably knocked a few things loose. He should have been wearing safety gear... Anyway, I had a good time. Matt is bruised up pretty good from diving in a mud hole with is bike. Doh!

I have plenty of time off available. Anytime is good for me! Lets ride! :aj:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I'm going to try to take as much of the week of July 4th off as i can - so i believe that some riding is in order.

Just put new wheel bearings in the KDX front and rear as well as replace the broken front headlight shell (thanks Matt).  Trying to get the wifes KX finished for her so she can ride that week too.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I told my girlfriend i would do stuff with her and her family on the 4th so I would have to ride Mon-Thur of that week.

Any where in particular you want to ride?

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
I meant the quad guy at Wayne, with John and company.

I'm not too worried about the guy at Hapin doing moto X without a helmet.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by XR-MAN
Hope the Quad rider is O.K. I think his name is Gale. 

Gale went to the hospital that evening to get checked out.  Nothing broken but some major bruising.  :(

I guess it could not have been too life threatening as he was out riding his waverunner on lake Erie on Saturday.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by dead
I told my girlfriend i would do stuff with her and her family on the 4th so I would have to ride Mon-Thur of that week.

Any where in particular you want to ride?

If you are interested in riding at WNF with your girlfriend and my wife we can probably let yourgirlfriend ride Wendy's tt-r125L provided you've got protective gear for your sweetie.

As for other riding i'm open.  I'll update you guys as to what days look good for me as the week comes up.

Talked to John today and he's available some time that week too - as he's currently unemployed (luckey bastage).

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
Glad Gale is O.K.

I don't think I can get off work Mon-Thurs next week, anybody want to ride this Saturday?

I'm not too picky where, but since I rode WNF and Haspin last week, I would like to go to Perry.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I might be able to this Saturday. I'll have to check things with another guy. Supposed to be selling him my junker RM.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
hey dennis, would like to get together and do some riding again. maybe this weekend, i gotta see how things pan out 1st though, ill let u know, if i could come let me know

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by SPD
A couple of us might be going to Perry Sat. Won't know for sure until thur.

I definitely would like to ride Perry this Saturday, as I rode Wayne and Haspin last weekend.If KelvinKDX &/or Dead don't make it, can I ride with you guys?

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I'm still about 50/50 on my riding status..

Is Perry a pay ride like WNF? Is so how much and where can I pay? My temp state sticker just expired so I'll have to pickup another one to ride Perry, right?

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
All you need is the State sticker. No extra permit like Wayne has.

How much do those temp stickers cost? The real ones are only $8 for 3 years,

but you have to get title first.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hey Prezzzz. Yea we need to get together. Let me know. I feel bad because I have'nt made it down to your guys place. Got lazy last year. Lost my regular riders,Shawn and Eric. Got a new neighbor thats getting back in it so I'll bring him down. Need to get Rich,Dave and Bill too.
XR-Man more than welcome. Need somebody to lead the way.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Temp sticker is $4.25. If I wasn't so broke I'd pay my sales tax and get my bike titled.

Top Bottom