bills442

May 4, 2001
RedRider,

PLEASE!!!!! :p post more detailed directions on how to get to this "brickyard" place. I have never heard of it, I live in Akron/Canton area

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Jimmy was all of perry open or was part still closed?I like to ride differant places and with differant people.
Perry is great for rocks, roots,off camber and hills(I need lots of practise on all). Bad is parking (parking lot racers) and big deep mudholes.
Wayne if you want a lor of miles and 3rd and 4th gear riding. I am finding more less rode trails.The bad thing at wayne is the big groups of quads tha ride together. Some times like 8 to 12 quads that all ride together.
Smb has some great riding,fast trails, rutted uphills,rutted down hills. If it would ever dry out he could host a nice weekend ride. Trails,nice H/S course and a small fun track.
mgorman is got some great pay places to ride. I'm sure he has other stuff also.
The best place so far this year is a fellow member's private property he gets to ride on.All single track .This place was super.
I would like to make it to Hatfield& McCoy this year sometime (if it stops raining)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey dennis
we've extended our HS course down here too, even had to build a bridge over a creek :scream: but it's longer and perhaps even a bit more challenging than before.

erac

Apr 9, 2001
Hey Ver Magnuson!

I wanted to try and ride this weekend but I think Kate would rather me finish the deck, or should I say do more than just dig the footers and sink a couple posts. I think she would like to use it before the summer is over. And my bike is in the garage behind all the lumber for the deck and the new patio furniture we just got. If it stops raining long enough for me to finish the footers and I can get most of it done on Saturday I will ride on Sunday.

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Seven Creeks is located south of St. Clairsville, OH off of State Route 9 near Centerville (very small town). I think they are calling it Bedford Park or something like that now. Lot's of trails, hill climbs, and of course creek crossings. Big rutted mudholes are abundant but there are many good trails and a small eroded motocross track. Five bucks gets you in.

There are thousands of people there on holiday weekends (Memorial, July 4th, etc) Avoid going there on those weekends. Lots of Monster Trucks, Quads, and drunks. I think Dirt Wheels did a story on it a few years back - at least that's what I've been told.

Overall a decent place to ride.

R

RedRider4

Directions, Directions, Directions!

Sorry I took so long to reply!

The entrance is on Johnson Road in Wadsworth. From Akron, I take 76W and get off at the Wadswoth/North Royalton exit(94) and turn left, then drive a ways(about 5 lights, approx.) to Wadsworth Square and turn left on Broad Street.Go about a mile or two down Broad, pass Wadsworth High School, then make a right on Silvercreek. Go about a mile, cross some railroad tracks and come to a four-way stop(Johnson Road). Turn left on Johnson. Go down until you see the furniture store on your left-hand side. Park your truck at a furniture store, (I think they renamed it to Wadsworth furniture or something like that). Park as far to the right of the parking lot as possible to be polite to the store owner. You have to ride your bike on Johnson Road about 100 feet down the hill on the same side as the store you will see a dirt trail leading up into a huge field. Follow the trails into offroad heaven, go down a steep hill and over some tracks and back up another steep hill to get to the good stuff. There's so much land, have someone back there give you directions of where everything is(trails, open fields, hills, etc.) The brickyard is too hard to explain how to get there, so follow someone that knows how. It's about a ten minute ride from where I got you to. Good luck, any other ?'s, let me know, and if you go, let me know what you thought and how it went! Have a full tank of gas and maybe bring some extra. Also, it gets really muddy back there, so I would wait a few hot, sunny days to go, how its been lately.

Top Bottom