blackwolf001

Jul 22, 2002
Hi all,
i have a CR250 '02 with '02 ohlins fork and shock absorber fitted on it.
The front sag is 36(30 +or- 10 manufacturer advice) and with me 48 (50 +or- 10 manufacturer advice),the rear sag is 33 (35 +or- 5 manufacturer advice) and with me 96(100 +or- manufacturer advice)so i think all is good set.
I never rode the bike with those settings because i made it today; previous setting was obsolete(front sag 41 and 50,rear sag 38 and 102),the compression and rebound for the fork was tightened max less 2 clicks(29clicks available) and max less 5 clicks(29clicks available),the compression and rebound for the shock was tightened max less 22 clicks(32clicks available) and max less 25 clicks(40 clicks available)
I "repaired" the setting for the fork:compression max less 15clicks and rebound max less 12 clicks.
For the shock i let the previous settings.
I just wanted to know if i was right for a basic setting knowing that we use to ride hard or middle track with big holes and/or waves.
I am a beginner racer and with the previous setting it was very difficult to make short turns(the bike always wanted to go the outside of the track ).
I hope someone will give me some good tips for suspension settings on different tracks. :flame:

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom