OHV park near Omaha

Joe-dick

Apr 21, 2002
Does anyone know anything about the OHV park that recently opened near Omaha NE? Easy riding, gnarly riding, too many quads, etc?
I may be headed that way in a couple of weeks and wonder if it's worth bringing my KTM. If it's not too challenging I may bring along my daughter and her XT225.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hey Joe!

It's an OHV park in Iowa, so, naturally, it is quad oriented like all the others. I haven't ridden there, but I would think you can certainly bring your daughter. It's down in the flood plane, so there won't be much for hills and technical stuff.

If you want some better riding, the best public spot in Iowa is Bluff Creek.

Joe-dick

Apr 21, 2002
OK, I'll bite - where's Bluff Creek?

I was wondering about the site near Omaha because my wife and daughter will be corner-working at the road-race track near there. I've decided I'd rather ride than watch other people ride badly.

Joe

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Bluff Creek is quite a ways from the Omaha area. Probably too far to drive for a day.

You should be able to have fun at the new place there in Council Bluffs, I too would rather ride anywhere rather than sit and watch road racing.

If you go back north to the 29/680 interchange and head east, there are some trails up in the Loess Hills. I don't know about who's land it is, or if it is legal, but you may be able to catch someone local and ask.

There's a DRN member in Omaha, I think he goes by ammomac. He may know more.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…