Lokair

Feb 2, 2006
Yes I just bought a 196? CZ 250.

Long story short
I owned this bike for 5 days when I was 13 years old, bought it outta of a barn and got it running, then because mmy dad said I could not have it I sold it to my neighbor for 200$. My ex Neighbor just called me and said he needs room in his garage. He said he has not had it out in 5 years , and then only around his field a few times. It started last year , but it needs to be fixed up and when he was going to sell it he said I could have it for the 200$ I sold it to him for. So I just bought it sight unseen, I trust this guy with my life so I am not worried about the condition. I will need to figure out what year and model it is when I get it back, I know its a side pipe 250.
Anyone else Own a CZ and have any advice? I want to race it in some classic type races(not tthis year maybe in a few years) any ideas on what class it will fall into?any other thoughts on it will be greatly appreciated.

Lok

Lokair

Feb 2, 2006
Neat site thanks , I think I have narrowed down to 1968-1974 250 so far , I am going off memory since i will have to pick the bike up next month when we both have time off to get it into my truck.
Lok

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom