holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
got the DVD from Dirt Rider (the magazine) in the mail.

So if I don't want it, I'm supposed to go through a special repackaging process to send back something I didn't ask for?

What's next .a bill for 12.95 in the mail?

:coocoo:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
You owe nothing.
If you didn't order it, and they sent it to you without you knowing so, then it is your to keep.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Just went thru the same thing with the PGA on some series of DVD's. If you don't send the first one back we assume you wish to continue to get a new one eavery two months....

Uh NO!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
They have been sending me monthy riding gear catalogs that I did not ask for for several years now........ :rotfl:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I got one, and other than the inconvenience of taking it out of one envelope and putting it in another, it wasn't that big of a deal. And I haven't gotten another.

Besides, I think my subscription ran out about three years ago, but I still get magazines.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It says right in the paperwork that since you didn't ask for the DVD you can do nothing and keep it and consider it a gift. You only get more DVDs if you send in $12.95 and sign up to get more.

It's a much better way to market things than what I have seen in the past. At least with this you aren't on the hook if you do nothing.

Has anyony watched it yet? I haven't had a chance to.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
RM_guy said:
It says right in the paperwork that since you didn't ask for the DVD you can do nothing and keep it and consider it a gift. You only get more DVDs if you send in $12.95 and sign up to get more.

It's a much better way to market things than what I have seen in the past. At least with this you aren't on the hook if you do nothing.

Has anyony watched it yet? I haven't had a chance to.

Oh damn ...it does say that. :whoa: Does this mean Pred sent his back for nothing?

There is bit of carnage in the DVD (I've heard) .... ;)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
XRpredator said:
I got one, and other than the inconvenience of taking it out of one envelope and putting it in another, it wasn't that big of a deal. And I haven't gotten another.

Besides, I think my subscription ran out about three years ago, but I still get magazines.

Haha, mine ran out in november and this is the first month I haven't gotten one. And I finally quit getting the notices every day about it expiring.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom