XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I know I'm not alone up here! I'm gonna have to find myself local buds to join up, since Cali's a tad far away for this kid!:eek:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Team Pred doubles, make that two. Any body else?

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
I'm gonna have to claim inclusion into the NorWesters. I'm just a little South of you... 300 miles or so. But if you are down this way... lets ride!

C'mon Pred... you don't really want to split off into your own state do you? You already have your own time zone.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I don't know about "Team Pred"--we can probably come up with something better than that!

Smith, I can't believe you don't like 7-mile! I guess it does get kinda full of Toyotas and Jeeps I guess, but the early riding there is pretty good!

And Dahl, we did have the original State Capitol up here, (Lewiston) 'til someone stole the State Seal! :debil: If you ever get up here to the Palouse Country, we'll have to do some ridin'! We have a little better dirt. :D

Last edited:

bsmith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I have just been spoiled with the area around my house, but it has started to get crowded with homes and fenced off.
So I'm going to have to start traveling and will probably go to 7mile a bit more.
I would like to find some palces along the snake to ride, big long hills.
I've been in Calabasas CA all week and they have some great looking hills to play on(No trees)

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Hey, XRP wasn't SE Washington supposed secede from the rest of WA to join North Idaho for a new state?

We're in!

7 Mile - that place is insane! We go there maybe once in the spring but, way too many close calls for my taste. Of course we aren't used to actually seeing riders that ain't family where we usually ride.
;) Know what you mean about being spoiled bsmith!

It was looking like 7-mile was going to be rideable last week but, it's all white again now.

We're thinking about checking out Moses Lake sometime soon - my son is dieing to try some sand.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by bbbom
We're in!
There she is! :)

I do remember some talk about the N-ID/E-WA making a new state (names like Lincoln or New Columbia were bantied about) with Spokane as the capitol. Things might be a little different (probably be the poorest state in the Union, but at least it'd be ours!), but I like being from Idaho, even if we have to deal with Boise!

We may head down to Horn Rapids (since it sounds like they're still hashing things out over Juniper :debil: ) or maybe Moses Lake. I gotta get a little less tender in my nether regions first! :eek:

bsmith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I had a great time last week when the warm front came in.
I'm hoping for an early spring, I bought the EXC right before the cold came so I still haven't had much time on it!

I heard 7 mile was closed for the winter?
I still need to get my bike registered, so I can leave the area!

bsmith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Is there only four of us in the North West?:think

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Add one more.....

Everyone can relax 380EXCman has arrived!

Is XRP trying to start his own compound again?

I have some property north of McCall. I tried to get something going last summer but it fizzled. Maybe this summer. Huh?

bsmith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
We almost have a 6 pack;)

That could be arranged! Maybe some Goose lake runs(been there on a, ah, um, nevermind)

Wife's Family has a place just a shade east of Donnelly, so I'm down there every once in a while.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey there, just wandered in. Where are the rest? There are quite a few DRNers from the Wet side over here, and a couple more Spokane-ites. It's pretty quiet in here now. I bet 7-mile is a mud fest about now . . . anybody up to ride it? :aj:

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Hey, here's another from the west side. I really want to get out and ride with more local DRNers. So far I've only ridden with 3 (MXP1MP, Fc22, and Slickhenry). All of them have been really cool people.

Jeremy

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Gramps and I will be hitting Tahuya next Sat the 9th for the usual dose of single track. We usually stage at Elfendahl about 8:30 to 9:00. We'll probably be in the signature Customcraft white Ford van with a kdx and ktm inside. Don't worry about Gramps he's younger than he looks and durable as dogfish.

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
There are a few of us over here in Oregon.
Come on down.... I would be happy to show everyone around the couple of single tracks we have left. ;)
Is anyone planning to organize a Northwest Spodefest this year??
Please keep us posted.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I would love a NW SF, but last year the attendance was slim. We held it north of Spokane so maybe it was too out of the way (you pansies). :confused:

Ideas? When? Where? I recommend Mad River, as it is now one of my new favorites, with a wide range of trails and gorgeous scenery and campgrounds galore. The lower trails should be open in early June, the upper trails not until July sometime.

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
There will be an Idaho Spodefest again this year. August 24-25th I believe. I know some folks from Oregon and Washington will be there. Expecting 75+ folks from what I hear.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Cle Elum or Naches maybe ? Close enough to make it a one day if you can't do the whole thing and pretty close to services. Ice out by late June.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Cle Elum isn't bad but the Stevens Pass area is so much prettier than Snoqualmie . . . and far less dusty. Just my .02, I will probably get outvoted. It's also a little less busy.

Top Bottom