Okiewan, Is it true? McDonald's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KawiDave

Feb 3, 2005
This is a really good April Fools joke, although a better joke is a sponsorship! I don't even think I could get sponsored by Depends!!! Talk about a "FULL RIDE"!!

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
crashnburn said:
Pretty good, couldn't figure out why people were talking about me. funny

Ya I couldn't figure out why everyone started bagging on me today.

chevy383cid

Aug 26, 2005
At first I thought WTF, Who the hell opened there mouth and told ??? HA-HA !! I like people when there in good spirit !! Mcdonalds NO, but my local restaurant YES- BEAVER'S- All you can eat, Now that would be funny to see on the front of my jersey !!! :nod:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
whyzee said:
Every year, ya almost expect someth'n.

JST122 ha ha

Yeah he got me pretty good, I didnt know what the heck he was talking about. I was trying to think of what I could have said to piss people off. :bang:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Okie brings back a classic.

Happy Apirl 1st to you too, sir.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
We all need to make sure we vote on tonight's Houston SX (under the MX-SX-AX Forum)

Todesengel

Mar 19, 2006
I saw this in the active topics scrolling thing, and thought to myself... What the hell? I only have like 5 posts on this forum and somebody is already talking $hit about me! Haha Good one!

big dutch

Mar 29, 2006
wha tu guys talkign about i am big dutch i aint sponsered by mcdonalds jsut by my local honda shop ? were did this rumor start?

tml17

Oct 27, 2005
wow i just logged on right now and i saw this and said to myself when did i get sponsered. then i read on and just wanted to say it all started back in the third grade i like BK and had my first mcdonalds burger and said im going to ride for them one day.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Pulled the old "Name hack" out for April fools day. It's still worth a smile.:)

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
I figured that i was just getting my payback from that little artwork I did about Pred, until I started reading the posts and realized that everyone thought that the post was about them.

mudrabbit

Feb 28, 2006
No it's not true they wanted me but I said no ,beside's fox don't make racing boots that look like clown shoe's yet :) I'm surprised the media got this out so quickly,anyhow have a safe and fast lap time kind of year ,mudrabbit

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
You still better keep your distance at DW Okie.......

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Okie,you had me "Hook-line-and-sinker"....Now I know how GETMETOCA felt Three years ago.....Funny..I didnt know we had a Jokester....Hmm,i'll have to keep on my toes from now on..

I put another checkmark by your name.....
Okie---2
Crazy-0

BTW, I do love My #2 W/out Onions, Coke to drink........

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Actually, it was the FruMonkey that signed with McDonalds. They will be providing us with our our personal McDonalds at every race we attend. It's actually quite cool, they have an RV with full service, including a drive through window, that will follow us every weekend. Come ride with us next weekend ans I'll hook you up with a McNugget Happy Meal, I'll even make sure they save a girls toy for you, Next week it college grad (BS) Barbie.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Woohoo, for once I didn't fall for the April Fool's Joke. Okie, you need to think up something new, the members that have been here for a couple years are on to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom