Okiewan, Is it true? McDonald's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I should get Sonic sponsorship... Sonic breakfast burrito is our official pre-race breakfast meal... It is the only fast food breakfast that doesn't have me nearly crapping my pants on the starting line...

*KISSofDEATH*

Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 1, 2006
Haha! Okie is just jealous. He can't even get sponsored by John toilet co. ;)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I get back from camping with the scouts, and MY contract comes in!! I even sat down with mike brown when in WDW and even he knew about it! WOW!
MY new sponsor told me last night that they have a pipe that they want me to use that spits out apple pies too! LMFAO!!!

Chillwabbitt

Dec 21, 2005
Actually I walked right in placed a 50 desert eagle on the desk and politely asked for sponsorship, next thing I said was.......

Yo mamma got sponsored by MickyD's :laugh:

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is ls1cameric just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

Did I miss something here??? I'm ls1cameric but I havnt the slightest WTF your talking about...

I mean Yeah I got sponsored by McD's... And i just started riding again this weekend! :rotfl:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Yep, Its true!

Told them about my supersize trianing program and that sealed the deal. :laugh:

Imagine that from pit sally to Micky D's sponsored. LOL.

kdxmasher

Feb 17, 2006
Wow, I was beginning to feel good about the fact that I had chosen the same name as someone who could actually ride well.

Good One!

june82000

Nov 10, 2005
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is june82000 just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

WTF??? I have no idea what you are talking about, I hate Mickey Deez :)

*KISSofDEATH*

Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 1, 2006
Chill Grimm! He used a code that made it display the user logged in at that computer (i.e: you). It just echoes your username, so everyone saw "(Their name), is it true? McDonalds?"(*KISSofDEATH*, Is it true? McDonald's?)

june82000

Nov 10, 2005
*KISSofDEATH* said:
Chill Grimm! He used a code that made it display the user logged in at that computer (i.e: you). It just echoes your username, so everyone saw "(Their name), is it true? McDonalds?"(*KISSofDEATH*, Is it true? McDonald's?)

Ahhhh. That's pretty slick. Now I feel dumb :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom