cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
I can do these on my Mtn.bike really good now, and the pros do them in this movie that we own(that aint even released yet). Their not really one handed wheelies, they just take their left hand of while wheeling fairly slow and they give their buddy a high five. It looks really cool and i think i might start practicing it. I'm just going to get it mastered on the MTN bike first. Has anyone else tried this. I hope i put this in the right forum.:)

Aug 6, 2000
I did one once but I looped out. Funny story I was sitting in neutral raving my bike and my friend comes up next to me and tells me to rev real high, so I do and he clicks my shifter down. I only had one hand on throttle and I held in for about 5 feet before I fell off. I really kick his but for that one;)

SndyRds

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 1, 2001
I don't think I'd try this if one of my hands was amputated.( No offence intended to any amputees out there, you all rock).

wizard69

May 3, 2001
the other day I saw this thread but never looked in it but the title stuck in my head.Any ways I was out riding and I thought it can't be to hard so I tried to do one by starting out the wheelie with one hand I got the front up but I started to fall and I held on tighter wich made me do a bigger wheelie then I
was looking at some grass and dirt that was rely close.
later

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
that aint even released yet

make sure you're wearing your brain bucket, you don't want to loose any more braincells. (aintisn't a word:p )
seriously , grip hard with your legs. I had a friend who used to wheelie a yz 125 holding on with one hand and drinking a beer ( without a helmet) with the other. he could wheelie long enough to finish the beer. Yes he was a moron , and no I don't condone drinking and riding. the moral of the story is he said he did it by holding on with his legs

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
Try it while holding on with your left hand! :p

Top Bottom