One of "OURS" Badly injured..PICS Included

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
UPDATED* PLEASE READ NJ/NY/PA (One of OURS badly injured)

NY, NJ, PA, North East riders,

There is a offroad fundraiser event scheduled to raise money for Steve and his family (See below). It will be taking place at PARAGON in Hazleton, PA, Stock 4 wheel drive to heavily modded machines, they also have some of the best dirtbike trails in the east coast from what I understand. Come on out, meet some cool people, contribute to a good cause if you feel like it, and most of all have a blast! Here's the Link to the fundraiser: http://www.paragonap.com/yabbse/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=1478

Hope you can make it!

Dave

**** ORIGINAL POST *******

I know most of you are not Jeep folks, but I think we are all offroad enthusiasts of one brand or another so I am moving this on to my Dirtriding crew as we all share the spirit, and are truly a global community.

Any support, prayers and blessings would be greatly appreiciated...

Please read the post in the following link. Thank you in advance.

Feel free to post here, I will copy them over as the board this is on may only let you post if you register.

http://www.paragonap.com/yabbse/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=1441

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2000
:scream:Man, that was some major topside damage to that vehicle. It's easy to see how Steve sustained the injuries that he now must suffer through. As an avid 4 Wheeler, I would never trust ANY factory roll bar as they are only there for show (I am quite surprised that he didn't replace that POS with an aftermarket rollbar made to handle that kind of accident). I hope he is able to pull through without any lasting damage, but sadly, the odds are stacked against him. God bless him and his family. I can't even begin to understand the pain that they are in. Thanks for posting this, even though it was something horrific. It is a reminder to all that no one is Superman and that, at any given moment, we could suffer the same fate. I pray for a speedy recovery and wish his family well.

RatTrap

Top Bottom