pdiddy

Mar 5, 2004
Well, I ordered a new pipe for my 04 200. I got the PC platinum 2. I couldn't resist adding power and tinkering with the bike. Its a disease. I cant help but modify everything I own. :laugh: I also gotta do something to keep up with my buddy and his KX250.

But the point is, I cant wait to ride the bike with the new pipe! And I cant wait to hit some big hills this summer! Stupid winter............

I am also hoping that adding the pipe will also lean it up some more, if not I will tear the carb apart and re-jet for the 3rd time. Oh well, live and learn.

pdiddy

Mar 5, 2004
152 main, 42 pilot, stock needle with clip in the 2nd to the top position, air box lid removed, high flow air-filter, and Boyseen reeds. I ride 2500 to 5000 feet. I am getting closer with the jetting, but I imagine it will take another tear apart of the carb after I put on the pipe. :bang:

Rhodester

May 17, 2003
You're going to be pretty close with that jetting. Maybe 1 step leaner on the main will do it. You won't need to tear the carb apart for that either. Have fun!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom