Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I've seen international motorcycle brokers but I remember that there was one or two other wholesalers and I cant seem to find their name or link. Does anyone know of the other motorcycle brokers besides international?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I would think that the guys brokering the bikes out of Canada will be scarce at the moment. They generally relied on the currency exchange for their margin and due to the Canadian $ making a bit of a comeback against your greenback that margin has evaporated. At todays exchange rates it would be marginally cheaper for me to buy our next bikes in the US and pay the exchange. 2 years ago this coming Feb when I came down to the Minny SX it cost me $1.58 CDN for every american dollar, today it would cost me $1.22 :yeehaw:

redlines

Sep 14, 2004
SAVEONCYCLES.COM
They are in Reno but are not a dealer and sell for around the same price as the Canadian Brokers. Just remember that there are differences in certain models and that the parts numbers will be different on most MX Canadian models compared to the USA spec bikes. Good luck

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I don't know, but with all the bogus emails I got from "motorcycle brokers", I'd stay as far away from them as I could. I think your chances of coming in contact with a illegitamite one are astronomical.

JMO

Top Bottom