dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I believe the Non Resident OHV Permit is for people who are from states that do not register OHVs.

Since your friend is from Oregon and his bike is registered, his Oregon registration should be enough to legally ride in CA.

Top Bottom