Paragon II

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
still trying to figure out whether or not I am comming. If I do I'll be there Sat afternoon for riding, camping and sunday ride.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Dave and I are planning on going, just not sure which day(s) it will be.

Drummin'Joe

Sep 10, 1999
Hey all,

I'm interested in coming on the 23rd. I've never been to Paragon before, but I ride Tower City quite a bit. Is paragon all open stuff, or are there tight woods?

What time and where exactly can I meet everyone on Sunday?

Joe

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Paragon has everything from wide open to idiot tight woods.
Riders meeting will be at 10AM on Sunday in the parking area. Come along and bring all your buddies!!!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Trigger, I believe the correct term is ignorant tight woods. :confused: :)

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
As it looks right now, I'll be heading down late Saturday aftenoon/evening, sleepover, wake up rusted and decrepid, and ride Sunday. Just give me a coffee!!!!!!

Only other possiblility is showing up Early Sunday.

It all depends on how much prep time I can squeeze in.

I'll have a better idea as the week rolls on. Looks like just me, but I haven't put the word out yet either around here. I may have 1 or 2 others with me but will most likely go solo on this one.

I hope the weather cooperates. No RAIN!!!!

Chief

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
PapaKeith- I stand corrected!

Are you coming in for this ride? It would'nt be the same without you!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
No, I'm not going to make this one. :whiner:
The next ride I'll be making is the DYDR at Catra Land in July.
PS - The only reason WoodRider is finally showing his face in PA is because he knows I won't be there to roost his ass on the trails!
:p

Last edited:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey! What does the little green squares mean under our names anyway? I have one, Papakeith has six.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Trigger1911
Hey! What does the little green squares mean under our names anyway? I have one, Papakeith has six.
It's MoJo. Look on your control panel at the bottom and you can see what people have beem giving you. 100 points = one green square. You can get negetive MoJo too. I just gave you some MoJo :)

philb

Oct 28, 1999
What time do you all plan to leave Sunday? I think that they close the place at 6pm. I can be at the staging area at 1:30 and ride the rest of the afternoon.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Last time most of us left by 4:30. That dosen't mean everyone has to leave by then.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
well I just put on some bark busters and fresh duct tape on the seat so I am set ;) now all I have to do is figure out where paragon is and how long it will take me to get there on Sun morning!!!

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Trigger , can you remind us of the rates ? I'm just trying to get an idea of how much cash I am going to need .

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
PS - The only reason WoodRider is finally showing his face in PA is because he knows I won't be there to roost his ass on the trails!
:p
Papa - About the only roosting you'll be doing on me is in your wildest fantasies!

Yesterday I forged out a 15 to 20 mile loop for our day at Catraland. There's one part I know you're really going to enjoy. I laid it out with you and the 500 in mind. Actually, I was going to skip that section, but after reading the above post, it's back in. Idiot tight woods doesn't even begin to describe it. :p

Hopefully wayneo will show up to. I found a really nice mud hole for him too. His WR will finally see it's first spec of dirt. :scream:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I'll be sure to be in front of you when I get sucked into that hole! You'll appreciate the new tread on my 756's. :moon:

Hey maybe you guys can convince the wife that I need a "day off" to go riding???!??

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I knew that wood suck you out of the wood work. Now are you going to do the Catraland/Unadilla trip with us?

Bring the wife and kids up to Nisky. She, Mrs. Woods and the kids can hang out for the day. ;)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Believe me, Im working on it! ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Trigger , can you remind us of the rates ? I'm just trying to get an idea of how much cash I am going to need .
Trigg told me they raised the rates to $25 for bikes. Still a very, very good deal. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by jmics19067
well I just put on some bark busters and fresh duct tape on the seat so I am set ;) now all I have to do is figure out where paragon is and how long it will take me to get there on Sun morning!!!
Their website has some pretty good directions. www.paragonap.com and map quest can giveyou estimated times to get there.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just wait 'til I get there. We'll see who's gonna school who. :moon:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…