Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I just got back from Paragon and wew were blazing new trails in an area off limits for now. You aint seen NOTHING yet!!!!! Some of these places will blow your mind!

There is a new road just about finished that comes strait fromthe main road into the parking area. Sweet!!

The campgrounds has been delayed a few months.

SEVERAL MX tracks are going in by the parking area!!! I cant say any more about it but this is just a teaser of whats to come!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'm glad you had a good time with us today Trigger, let me know when you want to do it again. And next time, we will try to be a little more gentle on both you and your bike. ;)

If anyone is not familiar with Paragon, and would like a guide to show them around, let me know, But I am only available to ride Paragon on Sundays and holidays. One of these days I will get my Saturdays back to enjoy again :whiner:

Last edited:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Lookin bad for the Dapper :whiner:
Thing change to quickly. Fund dried up. :whiner:
Next time for sure

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Dapper
Lookin bad for the Dapper :whiner:
Thing change to quickly. Fund dried up. :whiner:
Next time for sure
Well now, that sucks :(

How much do you need? Maybe WoodsRider can give you some of his wealth :debil:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
Maybe WoodsRider can give you some of his wealth :debil:
Wealth???

Where is all this wealth you speak of?

I need to beg for an allowance from my wife, just like RMG. ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I just have to beg for time to ride. She begs me for money, or at least she makes me feel that way :confused:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RMG - Ask yourself this:

Who has the checkbook?

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I finally got some funds. Now I need the seat time. :(

TRIG- MORE INFO ON THE MX TRACKS PLEASE!! GP STYLE???

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
It was told to me in confidentiality so we can talk to Kyle when we get there iif he wants to reveal any little secrets. Its only right. Lets ride!!
IS IT THE 22ND YET?!!!!!!!!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
It will be a full size motocross track........and there will also be a few supercross tracks in a set up similar to Traxx at Jack Frost.....At least these are the plans as of now. The tracks will be profesionally designed and built, and will hopefully be open before the end of the season. This is all subject to change though, as the main priority is the new entrance road, and a few other improvements around the parking area.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Thanks Scooter. Sounds GREAT! It only makes sense that they finish the roads, parking lot, and camping area first. I hope they do it right!

motoman38

May 9, 2000
so whats the plan here. ive never been to paragon and wanna come try it out. im one of the towercity riders. is the 22 and 23 on or not. i was planing to go to the coal hills that weekend anyways but why not just go to paragon. fill me in on the details

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
I usually spend what I need to on the bike, not much more, then when I do the bills I tell my wife we are headed for financial disaster. She'll say she's gonna work more, Then I say we just have to budget,

Repeat every week

I did get shut down on a nice used trailer this week. Oh well gotta bite the bullet sometimes. It was gone in one day!!!!!!!!!

Dapper, sorry you ain't gonna make it. Hope it Changes before the 21st.

Are you sure it's cash problems?

I'm thinking if could mail me a pic of you sitting on your bike (be sure to look real sad). :ugg: I'll make a few copies with a brief explanation of your dilemna, Paste on coffee cans,distribute to the local convenient stores ( I have about 8 within a mile of me right now ) . Then we'll see what kinda cash we come up with for next week. What do U think??? :)

Joe Chief

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Motoman- It is a two day affair with a campover on Saturday night. There is a campground a few miles away that is really nice. I will be at Paragon Saturday afternooon and camping over.
www.redridgelake.com for directions and reservations.
After we get a few more responses to this thread I will take a head count and get the ball rolling.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Flubie (dirtybkr), myself and possibly BRush will be arriving Friday afternoon. Our good friend, knobbiethrower, has reserved four campsites. Due to family obligations, knobbie won't be leaving until midnight on Friday.

We'll be riding both Saturday and Sunday and leave late Sunday afternoon.

One week to go! :aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom