njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
With all this warm weather in NJ, anyone know how much snow is left on the ground at Paragon. I really need to get out riding. I'd like to go on the bike, but I also I have a 2wd quad available to ride (it's my fathers), but none of my buddies have quads and I can't go by myself.

Nick

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I'm in the same boat, its seems to be getting fairly warm and would like to try to get a ride in soon, but I am pickin up to warriors this week so i may just run them up there. Maybe we can figure something out for a ride in the near future.

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
From what I've heard, everything up there has melted.

I'm leaning towards going up there with the bike on Monday,
But if you are going to go up Sat with your quad, let me know. I've never trail ridden a quad, but I have one at the house. my dad stores his 250 polaris (2wd) at my house. He only uses it once a year for hunting, other than that, I just run around the property with it, hauling firewood, etc.

Nick

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I would much rather ride the bike if there isn;t any snow up there, the quads would be just to get a scenic view of the place but who knows, I will try to figure everything out then let you know.

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
This was posted on the truck forum on 2/11
We had a warm week and it rained so it got rid of most of the snow.

and from the tower city trail riders about their mountain.
40' at the moment, under partial cloudy skys. Not much in they way of percipitation this week, just some light flurries and drizzle. 99% of the snow is gone around theses parts, even on the shady sides of the mountains.

My buddy also live in the poconos and he says most of the snow is gone in his yard too.

Top Bottom