javo

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2002
Hello group,
I jut bought a 1998 Husqvarna TC 610 (577 Actual CC's) MX'er and I need to get new front and rear plastic.. Could any of you offer any advice where I might find some. I thought about the universal rear fender but mine is much wider (I think) The stuff thats on it now is a hideous neon green (almost glows in the dark) If you dont know of any place to find plastic could any of you offer any advice for altering what I have (i.e Plasti-Cote Paint or something else)
Thanks for your help in advance,
:flame:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
there are tons of aftermarket plastic companies out there you can go w/. i wouldnt recommend painting the plastic. even the plasti-coat will crack and peel off. cycra, acerbis, one industries, ufo are a few that i can think of off the top of my head. all have good easy to follow websites. you can order online or over the phone. ur bike is way to new to not be able to find any plastic for it. its a shame that now that the big four are coming out w/ mx strokers that everyone forgets that husqvarna, vor, husaberg, and a few others i myself have forgotten were the first pioneers if mx fourstrokes in the 1st place. now that im done whining :whiner: i think all those companies should be able to help u out.

javo

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2002
Thanks Bryan.. I was way ahead of you on that.. I've checked those all with no luck, so I have attempted the plasti-kote paint. I did 3 layers of black then 3 layers of enamel clear glaze.. (on the top side only) I rode yesterday and it didnt chip or crack thankfully, Im sure it will in the future, but this will get me by for the time being.
I have found rear fenders from Husqvarna Dealerships but they run $45 - $55 before shipping.. I tried the UFO Universal but it was about 3 inches too narrow..

Thanks,
Jason

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
that really stinks jason i cant believe none of those companies sell plastic for your bike. i would say you could find another bike (similiar model) to get plastic from,but i doubt there are to many around. i think you'll probly b ok with the plasti-coat i think you'll just have a prob if u lay it over. well good luck to ya wish i couldve helped more

Top Bottom