People going to Dirtweek

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Well here is my day, got up at 6am, went to school, it's now 5pm and im at work.

To all enjoying dirtweek :moon:

you suck.

PS. Please be safe and have loads of fun :thumb:
PPS. I am still mad at all of you.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Wine away Canadian Toddler! It isn't helping those left behind.... Start your DW03 fund and swallow it. I have,

Have you?

Phillip

MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Yeah, but we get a whole week of DRN FREEDOM!!! With out mods, OKIE and everyone... I will say this like I did last year..... LETS PARTY and post in all different forums.... haha Just playin

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Well mrk I aint kiddin. Im going to go nuts and say words like, Heck, and Damn, and poop and fart and booger and no mods will stop me :flame:

ps. any remaining mods please have pity on me.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Pitty?! Why your lucky I just don't ban you right now for makin' me work while I'm trying to.................... get packed for DIRT WEEK! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

I may suck but at least I'M GOING TO DIRT WEEK!

:think: I guess maybe that was cold. BUT your a Canuck so it ok right? :p

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Man this sucks :ugg:
Rub it in Patman.

Oh yeah. Wait a minute. As of right now

I'M LEAVING FOR DIRTWEEK
I'M LEAVING FOR DIRTWEEK
I'M LEAVING FOR DIRTWEEK
I'M LEAVING FOR DIRTWEEK
:aj: :yeehaw: :aj:

Later SUCKERRRRRRSSSSSSSS

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Hey Aaron, let's fly down there and open a can of whup-azz, I'll bring my nunchucks for some kung fu lesson learnin'.. We can turn everyone's gas off on their bikes, pop off their spark plug caps, and be back in time for work the next day.. That'll teach them!

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
at least I'M GOING TO DIRT WEEK!

I knew I shoulda never checked this topic... :| :whiner:

My justification for reading all the DW threads is so I'll know what I'm missing and I'll HAVE to make it next year... and it sure gets quiet in here.

Andy

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Well, I just got back and I'm tellin ya... you didn't miss much... well, ok... so you missed a helluva lot... ok, you really missed a helluva lot...

I'll leave you with one image for your minds to dangle... Big Lou on his knees trying to coax an autograph out of Doug Dubach :p It isn't dirty folks... sheesh!!

Ivan

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That was a premier photo-op, but my camera was back at base. I saw several folks get shots of Lou on his knees though.

I can't bag on Lou. At least he didn't giggle uncontrollably while he was begging for an autograph.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DR. D signed my bike! All I had to do is ask.
Ivan, you understated, you guys really, REALLY missed a helluva alot!:cool:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Thanks. This thread was helping me feel better and now it's not working anymore for me :whiner:

Glad you guys had a good time though :)

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
I'll bet not one person threw a can of squirt cheese in the bombfire like I asked. :|
Geeze. Miss just one DW and nobody cares....sniff.
Prolly not even one good Jeff Allen 4:30 am session either.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I started the bombfire Saturday night with a quart of Suzuki oil poured in a gallon jug with a bunch of premixed gas!

Note: My first attempt was FOUR STROKE STYLE with just straight gas...surprise surprise, couldn't get the fire STARTED this way...but once I converted to the two stroke routine, the fire started "first kick" and stayed running! :p

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Man DW this DW That screw all of that noise its DIRT WEEK like every weekend for me aka WHO CARES! Shut up and ride! :) flame on bro's lol.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Well mrk I aint kiddin. Im going to go nuts and say words like, Heck, and Damn, and poop and fart and booger and no mods will stop me :flame:

Canadian, I can honestly say that while I was at DW'02, you crossed my mind and I still wished you'da made it out there too. I'm still saving those Candadian dimes for ya bro!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Don't worry im allready planning this......6 months of College left.....then ill have my diploma in Business Management.....and my grad present will be a plane ticket or equivelent :aj:

DW-03, Ill be there, and I got some business to take care of :p

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
CanadianRidr, I'll just swing up to Alberta and pick ya up on the way :) Its only what? 39 hours out of the way? I wish I could have made it to DW'02, but my job situation has been crappy as of late, so no extra $$$ for fun stuff like riding the bike. How long of a drive would it be from Calgary? I'm looking at over 22 hours to Copperland from where I'm at.

Plus, we need a ALL CANADIAN Tag team MX and Harescramble team :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Hucker if you want to make the trip we should seriously think about somehow driving there!!

That way I could spank twinky, smelk and hump with my own bike. Then we will win the tagteam race and leave some of these yanks with their tails between their legs :p :p (Ill keep stirring this big pot)

Top Bottom