People going to Dirtweek

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
CR,
You can swing down and pick me up! Then will swing down and get XRP, then we'll blaze saddles to okiehoma ;)

Better plan this with the CFO, first :eek:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Saint Catharines, ON, CA
Stillwater, OK, US

Total Distance: 1991.36 km Total Estimated Time: 21 hours, 5 minutes

To bad we are coming from totally opposite directions. I think I could get that down to about 19 hours or so with some spirited driving. We gotta make it to next years event with Canadian Flags flying everywhere :) Oh yeah, Canadian Olympic Hockey Jersey's are a must when riding :p :p

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Hey CanadianRider, we can do that in two days!
I just got back home in Agassiz from Moose Jaw, Sask, we drove straight through on the way there no problemo.. Woulda done the same except for a blown up tranny stranding us in Brooks for 2 days! :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You Canuckians don't have the nads to bring it down here. :p

Face it. . .you'll just have to sit behind your monitors and wish you could back it up. :moon:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
You Canuckians don't have the nads to bring it down here. :p

Face it. . .you'll just have to sit behind your monitors and wish you could back it up. :moon:

Ha ha, I guess we'll have to just figure that out next year eh JP? When I DO make it down for DW'03, you'll definetly know I'm there. Either from the shear amount of Canadian Flags, or the line up to the keg in my campsite :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Cam we SERIOUSLY got to do this thing next year. We can meet somewhere or do WHATEVER, but man we GOTTA do this :thumb:

I still got my Featherlite :aj:

JP trust me, you will see the flags ;)

What's that bring it on? Oh it's allready broughten :confused: LOL

You guys make it sound so easy? You whiny yanks drive 200 miles and bitch, we will drive 2000 and laugh on the way there and laugh even harder on the way back. It's huntin season boys :p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I drove at 40mph on a one-lane road for 800 miles. . .uphill. . .BOTH ways. It took 37 hours to get there (after I was kidnapped and held hostage by a truck stop hooker in Little Rock.) At least I made it there.

All you guys have to do is step off the brake and coast down. It's a straight shot.

Seriously, you should do whatever it takes to make it. I LOVE the smell of bacon frying. :flame:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by CR-For-Ever
I was in toronto last week so I got a Canada Quarter I can't do anything with, what is it 2 cents american? muhahahah :yeehaw:

If that :)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
So we have Hucker dropping in from the East, Cam and CR from the West, and I have Central Canada covered fellas, still tough for any carpooling though :(

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
We can at least drink together when we get there! :)
Let's make plans for next year for sure.. I wanted to go this year but I was starting a new job in July and wasn't too sure how the future would look, so I had to try to forget about going.

Aaron, I figure we can make it there in two days each direction. I'm about 11 or 12 hours from you, it's 33 from there, so 22 hrs of driving each day should be no sweat if we take shifts. :thumb:

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
See'n as you guys are going that way, mind if I throw my bike on, and meet ya down there??? ;) :confused:
I just get car sick on long rides (yeah thats it), so it's probably better if I just take a plane. :p
If you guys are seriously into going down, I'd definatly be into car pool'n. I'm in Edmonton.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
You guys make it sound so easy? You whiny yanks drive 200 miles and bitch, we will drive 2000 and laugh on the way there and laugh even harder on the way back.

Uhhh... try 4 people and a dog driving from CA to Casey Ill (all in a Toyota Tundra) last year. Over 2,200 miles 1 way. Throw in listening to the same CD ALL the way home and then we'll talk :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
TTRGuy, can you even listen to Creed now? LOL! What ever the distance the drive is worth everything that you have heard about DW. The people, the food(yumm!), the riding, the racing, the whole experience is worth the price you pay.

Top Bottom