Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Hey Okie, have you got any of me clearing the big step-up? I bet you did not get that one! Or any of the large tabletops? Naw, you prob were not out there then. Yep, you missed some good shots.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yeah actually I got a lot fewer "good" shots than I thought I did.
I'll do better next time!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
#515... I think.. this is a local DRNer, Cameron Edwards on a borrowed bike...

or local friend of Kris Brown... there were a few dropping daily....

Last edited:

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Ok, let's do it. How do I pay? Pay Pal? Mail check? It would be cool to have my name at the bottom like you did with Lou's in the first post, if that's possible. Name: Mark Cronauer

This picture holds some memories for me. I was Will's partner for this race and man that guy is fast!! He was the last off the line at the start and came in after the first lap in I think 3rd! I have no idea how he did that in a 2 mile tight woods loop. Of course that made me nervous so I was going as fast as I possibly could, probably faster then my ability level should have been going. :yikes: But man was that a blast! Good Dirt Week memory.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Okiewan said:
I make exactly $ZERO on these posters.

You should charge more, then. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Grady said:
Hey Okie, have you got any of me clearing the big step-up? I bet you did not get that one! Or any of the large tabletops? Naw, you prob were not out there then. Yep, you missed some good shots.

Grady, I'm SURE it was just an oversight... ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
billtx said:
Do you have a photo of the start (1st turn) of the O40 race?

Bill: What is your number? I shot most of the starts.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
Grady, I'm SURE it was just an oversight... ;)

Natty, sure missed you there this year, get yo butt to Coop Land next time, young Lady :ride:

(BTW, I had to struggle to clear a single tabletop even on the small track. Just don't tell anybody :ohmy: Just messing with old twinkle toes Oakster)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I would like a poster of me at dirtweek this year please :ahhh:

Top Bottom