Petition against STUPIDITY!!!

I signed, but I find it hard to believe this kind of extremism can be taken seriously. One has to wonder how long will with "John Q. Public" put up with kind of nonsense? :silly:

Whoops

Signed! :)

I've always liked McDonalds.
They make me smile......:cool:

Although, this shows how boring the life of a "eco-geek" can be.
Going after board games at a fast food joint??????
Y E E S H ! ! ! !

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Signed. So now they can't serve HOT coffee to 2 stroke riders on the way to the races?:silly:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
They're sick,sick people, I feel sorry for their children.....oh no that means that they can reproduce:scream: :scream:

smb_racing

Master of None
signed, I can't believe I'd ever have to sign something like this though. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Signed. I sure hope none of these wackos ever change the oil in their cars, or maybe have a leaking car, or worst yet, even a smoking car heaven forbid. These frigin psychos better darn well ride bicycles to work every day and never use cooking oil to cook with, or light that nice cozy fire in their living rooms or campsites, or even worse yet, better not be smokers. Come to think of it, they better not even ride bicycles or even where sneakers because of the pollutants that making the rubber can create. I can nit pick this thing to death, but why waste the energy. To sum it up, these people are whackos and they are the only one's who don't know it. Arrggghhh! What's next??? :scream: :silly:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Signed, sealed, and delivered (with two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun ;) )

JWW

Lifetime Sponsor
Done

The only problem I see is in the comment section. If you have a few minutes read through the list of signatures. A few of them make us look really bad. I am pretty sure these are the kind of comments that will make it into the court records against us.

Last edited: