dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
I meant to take tons of pictures, but I was too busy riding. Heck I didnt even fill up my little 8mb flash card (I used the low quality setting for a while). the last few pictures are of me but 380EXCman just cant handle the digital thing :p

here they are PICTURES

B

biglou

Cool pics, Dave. I know what you mean about being so busy and not taking pictures. I did that last year. This year was better, but I should have taken more. You got some nice pics of Brownie and Cowboy Kenny on the kiddie track. That start chute pic is awesome, too. Love that dirt! We were thinking of putting some in a baggie and bringing it back with us! :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
great pics Dave. Good meeting you down on the starting line, I see you got a great shot of the track.
How did you make yourself look like you were jumping backwards in the pics of yourself, or was 380EXC just having one too many before the shot? :p

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
my camera is a cheapo HP and the shutter speed isnt that fast, so you have to follow your subject in the lens when they are moving or they will turn out blurry. Ive got the routine down, but i guess its tricky.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
hey, if any of you guys want better quality ones to put on your desktop let me know. Ive got the one with kenny in the air as my desktop.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom