ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
hey guys and gurls..so i recently got a dirty..and well i want to do as many mods as i can..as much as i like the yello and blue on the suz im thinking if possible i want to change the colours..to pink or something different..but i have been very unsuccessful in finding any custom parts for my bike in that colour or anything else different..so ladies gentleman if u have a pink fetish like mine and can help please let me know..

thanks u E.D

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I used polyester resin and used material on my rear fenter. Here is a pic.
me3-3-08.jpg

THe material is Black with Polka-dots of many colors. It might be hard to see in the pic.
If you consider this method use epoxy resin and not polyester. My material yellowed a little because of the polyester resin. Wet sand between coats. For Final finish wet sand using 600 or 800 grit, then rubbing compound then wax,

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
You can go with the stock yellow plastic and have a decal company make graphics for you. Decal works and most any of them will change around colors for you. Pink and Yellow actually look great together!

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
thanks guys heaps for that...i didnt even think of the pink spray paint lol...as for the material idea thats awesome im just a lil scared to bodge it up!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Miss Supercross' bike
rmz_rs_lrg.jpg

I'm not into the pink thing, but I have an orange fetish. About 5 more weeks before my new Decal Works graphics arrive :cool:

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
oh that looks awesome well when u get it done make sure to show me a pic the decals look awesome ill have to fine someone that does something like that here ...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I'll be posting a pic of my bike once it gets it's makeover for '08.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
BigRedAF said:
I'm thinking about making the RMZ black and orange with Harley logos. I like to jack with people...

Then it will leak oil and the footpegs will vibrate. :ohmy: ;)

Apr 30, 2007
BigRedAF said:
I'm thinking about making the RMZ black and orange with Harley logos. I like to jack with people...

And parts/accessories would be suddenly be twenty times as expensive.

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
haha thats cool well if u do that show us..please i wish they had more mods for my bike :-( in regards to the plastics ..

brapbrap

Jan 14, 2008
ive used ritz dye to color white plastics before. you just have to boil it,so that means finding a huge pot and buying lots of dye.they sell pink ritz at the grocery store.i guess that would get you pink number plates at least.its got to be mixed very strong to work and boiled for a good while. the longer you boil it the darker it gets, so keep this in mind and use a timer for more than one piece.it also helps the dye to soak in by removing some of the shinyness of the plastic by wetsanding w/ 600 grit sandpaper before dyeing.also the krylon ''fusion'' plastic dye in a spray paint can works well, but sanding is a must w/ that stuff.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom