Pipe setup for EG 95 KX265 Big Bore?

TRX55

Sep 9, 2002
I recently had EG machine my cylinder to the 265 big bore and was wondering what the best combo would be for my 95kx. Aside from the big bore kit just i have a gnarly pipe with the stock silencer and a 12oz. flywheel weight. I mostly woods ride and throw some harescrambles in when i have time. Has anyone had any experience with pipe and silencers setup or would the stock pipe and silencer work better? I would really appreciate any help...........Thanks..

TRX55

Sep 9, 2002
I had a him do the porting for an overall increase in the powerband. I ride in the woods mostly and once in a while on a mx track. I do favor the low to mid response better. I would like to keep my current setup but if i can squeeze some extra ponies out of the low and mid powerband i would opt. for another setup. Would the v-force be a better way to get more bang for the dollar? Thanks for any advice ...............

fuzzy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 26, 2002
Need to find out if your gnarley is a low, or top tipe...

The v-forceII will offer nice improvement, and you can keep your rev-pipe if that's what's on there...

braulsy

Jan 14, 2004
i have a eg 265 in my 97kx, i have a pro-circuit platinum pipe and silenecer with delta3 reed box, works great, i do alot of woods riding and some mx tracks i love it

TRX55

Sep 9, 2002
Thanks for the advice, i'll probably go for the delta 2 and see what happens. Has anyone had problems with the reeds ending up in your airboot? I read about this in one of the threads, just curious.

fuzzy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 26, 2002
I read taht post too. In general the vforce reeds last a LONG time. Longer than any competitive product I've ever used.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom