Stingray

Apr 12, 2003
My thread was moved??? I have no idea where and why??? it was about shock setup on my CRF 230F, can you please help me here? I am new to this sport and I am trying to figure things out. If I posted it wrong please tell me. Thanks for all your sites support,
Lee

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Whats wrong with the shock Stingray ?They are way kool bikes, We had some fun on one this past weekend at a campout Enduro . Until the owner woke up and came out of the camper and shut the fun down. They seem a bit heavy but the electric start makes up for that , but then again XR 200s werent really hard to start anyway . Waay fun bike and pretty snappy. Let us know.

Stingray

Apr 12, 2003
The problem is my weight, I am 175 lbs. I love the bike, just need to stiffen up the shocks some.
I know how to change the springs and also how to add more oil to stiffen things up. My question is how much oil do I add to the front for my weight?
And do the springs from BBR work good? They claim 30% stiffer, so please help a guy out here anyone??? and please don't be a wise *** and say lose weight. I am 29 and I'm in very good shape.

If you have info on this I would love to hear it. Thanks to all again.

Lee

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom