Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I was reading through the threads tonight and came across a post from a user by the name of Vytas and his reply to a post was just a smily face, I found it odd and I seemed to recall some of his other posts were the same. Upon a little research if I search for all his posts through his profile I see his responses but yet in the threads I just see the smily face. Anyone know why? Did I stumble across a deep dark DRN secret? Should I be watching for black helicopters while wearing my tin foil hat? Just curious.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
J/K Chili,
I sometimes do it just to convey my feelings about a funny post. I try not to do it much(yeah RIGHT). No conspericy that I am aware of but my foil hat is a heavy duty Renolds jobber, double walled and everything :thumb:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
By god you're right! and it's not smilie :) it's smilie : )
Oh no! I've said too much! gotta go, gotta go! Where's my tin-foil helmet!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I've seen that too. If you look at the thread when it is collapsed, you can see that there is some text but it just shows as a smile when you expand it.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay...
There is a method of banning that we call "Secretly Banned". The banned member can post and see his post, like normal. Mods and Admins can see his post. Everyone else just sees a smilie.

Yes, there is a reason for using this method. :p

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Okay...
There is a method of banning that we call "Secretly Banned". The banned member can post and see his post, like normal.

Hello can anyone here me? How come no one takes me seriously? All I ever read is "stop smiling ya canuck" :debil:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Why is everybody posting smilie faces?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Cause you're not wearing any pants and we're not that good at concealing our laughter. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom