Ho Ho Ho! Who Wants to Play "Secret Santa"?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Do you have enough info about/from us?

B

biglou

I think so. Some folks included some gift ideas and/or what type of scoot they have and the type of riding they do. If it was included, I will pass that info to whomever draws your name. I think we all know each other fairly well, for the most part, so it's not a necessity. But, it doesn't hurt, either! :)

B

biglou

Added one more to the list. "Fatherandson". Make that 30 players total.

"Ya see, Tony, it's a special cooler with a hidden compartment for your good beer. You put the cheap stuff on top for all the wandering beer poachers..." ;)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Next time Lou, just PM me. I don't check threads all of the time. ;) Just because I'm a natural brunette, doesn't mean it's right. :eek: :confused:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Sombody get Tony a lock for that cooler of his :confused:

or WD40 for the hinges.

B

biglou

I did PM you, D. I replied to your PM asking what I needed. :) No worries. We're all current to date.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by BigLou
I did PM you, D. I replied to your PM asking what I needed. :) No worries. We're all current to date.

:eek: Oh. :think: Hmmmmm. :ugg: I must be losing it.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~

Oh. :think: Hmmmmm. I must be losing it.

According to the mail I got from you, you lost it awhile ago :p

Diane there are priorities you know :)

Happy to hear that you are :aj: and :yeehaw:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The person who gets PK should consider a pair of suspenders. So next time he is sitting around the camp this :moon: does not happen again.

Just kidding big guy!!!!

B

biglou

OK, it's on! I am starting to mail out your Secret Santa asignments. Most of you are already matched up. Those joining up later today or tomorrow will still be matched up with someone. I just wanted to give everyone as big a jump on this as possible.

***The first person to receive their gift-Start a new thread entitled, "What Santa brought me", or something similar so we can all see what you guys and gals got! :) I hope no one gets a lump of coal! :p

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Or even worse:

Attachments

• santabad2.jpg
    santabad2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 71

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
*Timaaay voice on* EDDIE! *voice off

Way too Funny Dude! :) :) :thumb:

B

biglou

Everyone check your mail and your PM's. All have been notified of who they are buying for. Shoot me a PM or an email if you don't find your assigned person in your email or pm box. Have fun everyone! :)

Don't forget-First person to get a gift, start a new thread with a list of goodies! :thumb:

Top Bottom