mxracer2000

Jan 6, 2000
I just bought a used 03 RM250 and the previus owner had been using synthetic premix. (I think Motul). Anyway I went to a shop and was told not to spend the extra money on the Belray H1R and that Belray SL2 (semi-synthetic) is what he sells to most of the racers and trail riders. Ninety percent of my riding will be trail riding and I likely wont be doing alot of it wfo. The SL2 is 1/2 the cost of the H1R. What do you guys think?

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
How much money is SL2 exactly? I use H1R and I have been getting great results so far. Spooge cleaned up nicely as well :)

I get 6 packs of little 12.8 oz H1R bottles for 20$ a 6-pack at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC online, and I run it 36:1 but you can even go leaner with that. I know people that use it that run it 50:1, which is actually what Bel Ray reccomends for it! :)

I have always liked to run full synthetic in every bike I own, and *knock on wood* I have never had a problem with any of my, or my families bikes or quads in our lifetime besides minor non-engine related problems :)

Top Bottom