Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay... to help stop the loads of emails and PM's I get about "Okie, my PM says it's full, but it's not" ;

1) Look closely at the PM display.
see the "show messages from" drop down?
select "the beginning"

2) See the "Jump to folder" drop down box?
check each one.

Magically, all of those PM's that "arent there" are.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Just a tip: In the past I found that items in the "Message Tracking" and "Sent Items" folders were taking up a lot of space. Now, when I send a PM, I make sure to uncheck the "Save a Copy of This Message" and "Request Read Receipt" boxes at the bottom before I hit send. This way you won't have to go into those folders to clean them out.

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
Help, I'm having trouble...can't delete messages. Like you said, turns out it is probably full...let me guess, it holds 10 max?

after clicking "in the beginning", three messages are popping up, when I check the box then hit delete, it says they are being deleted, but they just pop back up when I refresh...what gives? It says there are seven total, I think I managed to ditch three, and there must be four more of some sort, maybe receipts or sent items, somewhere. Is this difficult or am I just dumb or what? Don't answer that part, please...

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Yeh, I'm dumb too, 'cause one went away, but the other two keep popping back up. Sorry, I'm internet illiterate!:confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
FYI

Those of you that have PM'ed me and NOT gotten a response, it's because of this. Empty your boxes guys!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
That's odd, I've done what you said, but didn't have any messages?Pat, I haven't heard from you in a few weeks now. If that's whats wrong, why can't I fix it?:think :think :think

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Change the show dates option to a year and you will be amazed guys.

Pretty fair chance Stan.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
It's like Valentine's Day all over again. I made my little milk carton mailbox, I made Valentine's for every kid in class- even Christina who peed her pants and rode the short bus home from school. So why is my box nearly empty? I feel like Ralph Wiggum.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by Patman
Change the show dates option to a year and you will be amazed guys.

Huh?:think Are you talking aboyt the 'show messages from:' drop down menu? If so, there isn't anything there?? HELP!:(

Top Bottom