Joburble

Bring back the CR500
~SPONSOR~
Jul 20, 2009
A lot of posts are just left hanging with more questions than answers, with a lot of people giving suggestions and trying to help. It would be really cool if the folks who made the original posts could revisit them and post what the problem turned out to be, and how they fixed it. That way we can all increase our knowledge base.

Cheers :cool:

liven07

Mar 29, 2009
I think most people right know are getting whatever they need done before winter and getting there last rides in. When winter hits there will be a lot more people on here answering questions.

Joburble

Bring back the CR500
~SPONSOR~
Jul 20, 2009
Umm... the rest of the world have their own seasons. For example I am headed towards spring. I am not just talking about this weeks posts, but rather some historical ones too. If people have the time to ask, they have the time to answer.
As T_Bois said "That would be the polite thing to do", and I agree.

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I've always wondered why people don't update. Then again, I think alot of people come here looking for the "right" answer. You know, the one they want to hear. If they don't hear it they move on until they find someone who tells them what they want to hear or they give up on it and the bike becomes one of those old barn finds 20 years down the road.......

reepicheep

Apr 3, 2009
Excellent! I've been trying to do this, and include good "grep food" so the search option turns them up...

(Lord knows I have had to fix enough different bits of a KDX now... I can even tell you how to go about getting a title for a "lost title" bike in Ohio if you shoot me an email offline).

Top Bottom