purple shrouds for '03 220 ????

cowasucky

Feb 23, 2009
Are the purple shrouds for an 03 220 dark, glossy purple, like almost black ? Or are they more like a flat, lighter, "Hulk" like purple. I can't find a picture anywhere and was considering buying them from frp if they're dark & glossy....please help !!!!

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
They are similar to the 1996 era purple. You can look on bikepics.com to see some 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998 models (somewhere in that time frame) with the purple plastic. They definitely are NOT almost black.

cowasucky

Feb 23, 2009
That's what I thought....kinda that "joker" purple....light and flat. I thought if they were dark & glossy purple it would definately be a good look, but I'll pass on the faded, worn out lookin purple. Thanks man, good lookin' out !!

flapwick

Dec 30, 2008
It's the most beautiful purple in the whole world. It's the kind of purple that makes you happy...It's the kind of purple that makes the sun seem to shine a little brighter....It's the kind of purple that makes you smile when you hear the word "recession".It's the kind of purple that unburdens your soul of all the baggage you've been carrying since that little incident with the chinchilla and the blender at "parents and pets" night at your sons elementary school....It's the kind of purple that makes you say "Heck yes Obama's plans are Genius!!"....It's the kind of purple that you KNOW,given the chance,could make jews and arabs sit down and roast a pig dinner together in peace and harmony....It's the kind of purple that could restore sanity to Brittany and even the octomom....It's the kind of purple that inspires people like me to sit down in a spirit of brotherly love to write these words............ Yes,it's that kind of purple. Thank you

cowasucky

Feb 23, 2009
There's NO color of any shade that will make me foolish enough to agree with Obama or his ideas. See I choose to think for myself in terms of what is best for my country, my children and their children, not to be influinced by race, greed, or the pied pipers themselves.... the media. However, I thinks it's terrific that this color does so much for you....brings you such peace and hope....not to mention a certain bit of psycic abillity which could be the only way you could possibly have known about that poor, unfortunate chinchilla. Well, I definately apreciate you taking the time to help with my question and for putting so much thought and emotion into your words. I must say that I still don't like the purple, but for some reason I feel so much better about the lime green. Thanks !

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom