Question about ride reports in forum?

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Finally got a chance to check out the ride reports forum and noticed at least one from here. Just wondering what the stance is, if we have to post in the forum or can keep posting here?

I don't have much time lately to even keep up with the forums, and so just select the threads that interest me (all the ones in here plus some in the others).

I also feel that the ride reports make this forum so comfortable, it's getting/giving support to those of us that need it and seeing how the other women are going, and those who have really accomplished something and want to share, definitely bench racing with mates.

But am seriously wondering whether we should be posting elsewhere. Also what do the other female members think about it? Not trying to stir, just not sure and don't want to make extra work for LoriKTM.
Michelle

sgr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 14, 2000
SoCal
It's a dilemma. I just posted a short reply in the main post but an in depth ride report for the womens forum. Don't really know how to handle that, but then I can't even figure out how to use the spell check so.. :confused:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I don't have a problem with ride reports in this forum as long as they pertain to the women riders. Feel free to post ride reports in whichever forum you feel most comfortable.

Top Bottom