Questions about the Oregon Riding School?

sheric68

May 27, 2003
Hi all - I'm new here and I've been seeing all of the posts about the Oregon Riding School and was just wanting to get some more information. I live in Vancouver, WA which is just across the river from Portland, OR so a school in Oregon would be great.

I ride a '02 TTR-125L and ride only on trails. I ride w/ my husband and his friends who all ride YZ426Fs. I have problems at times w/ my bike being underpowered so we are looking into getting the 150 bore kit from BBR. I just love that the bike is only 172 lbs. and that I can get myself out of any situation w/o help from the guys so I can't bring myself to get a heavier/taller bike.

Anyhow, I was wondering if someone could give me some info on the school - such as where is it in Oregon, is it appropriate for only trail riders, what are the different level of riders, how much is the cost or anything else you can think of?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sheri

Cynthia

~SPONSOR~
Mar 30, 2003
Hi Sheri,
I ride a TTR-125L also and love it. Its a little small for me but great for my first bike! The school was down in Grants Pass and was for all levels of riders. This year was 3 groups, amatuers, intermediate and advanced. It was a total blast and we learned so much! I don't have any information for next year but keep your eyes posted! I think the site the scoop came out on was Girlrider.com so check it out. If you ever get up Tacoma area let me know! Cynthia
'

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
The class was awesome and hopefully it will be held again next year.  I attended the first one in 2002 as a new rider and attended this one with a little more experience (but not much!)  It is a perfect class for all skill levels.  I had so much fun!

Check out www.Girlrider.net for other information about the class that was recently held.  You will most definitely see posts about any upcoming classes right here on DRN as well.  You will probably have to wait til next spring, however.

BTW, a friend of mine put the Big Bore kit in her TT125 and really likes the extra power she got out of it. She likes faster desert stuff and it did fine for her.

Top Bottom