Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
For those of you who are attending the ride school in Oregon (which, may I just add is only 25 days away, but who's counting :aj: ), are there any of you that are going solo? My hubby isn't sure if he is going to be able to joine me, due to work and kid stuff, so I wanted to see who else was going by themselves? If you are going it alone, what are you doing for lodging? Are you staying in the bunkhouse? Should I still just plan on bringing my tent, will there be other people camping out?? I just don't want to be stuck camping all alone :)

If you gals could let me know what you are planning, and also who else will be driving up from my area that I could maybe caravan up with . . . Natalie or Karna???

Thanks!
Sarah

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
Nope, not going solo, dragging hubby kicking and screaming. :) We are camping too, but we just bought a travel trailer, so camping in that.

I am very curious about what other's are doing too.

MudnRocks

Apr 15, 2003
Hey gals,

I'm one of those late entry's, and very excited!!!!!
I think my husband's coming we won't know for sure until it gets closer. We or I will be dragging our trailer down. We would be traveling from the opposite direction, but have no problem sharing our "house" if you don't want to tent it.

Kimberly

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Sarah .. there is room in the "pool suite" I think there are 3-4 gals staying in it.. there is room for six.. we'll save you a spot just let me know..Its cozy.. you will like it

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'll be picking GoSpeedRacer up in the Bay Area Thursday night and we'll be heading up Friday morning. There's a group of us who have reserved a cabin, but last year I stayed in the ladies bunk house and we had a blast. Sounds like more trailers/campers this year! Its all good.

Cynthia

~SPONSOR~
Mar 30, 2003
I'm heading down solo from Tacoma. I've been so excited I didn't even think of lodging! I have a tent I could bring down. David offered me his Bonehead mobile since he is going fishing that weekend! I'd be ok if I never have to back up!

racergirl76

Oct 13, 2000
I'm Sooooo excited!!!

I'll leave San Francisco Friday night and we'll be staying at the Holiday Motel in Kerby. (I'm bringing the new beau this year.)

Kyra

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Kyra!!! :yeehaw:

Where have you been???  Wasn't sure you were making it this year and after all you taught me last year, I was hoping you'd see some progress in my riding! 

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Thank God Kyra is coming. Don't forget your "Tool Box". I hope it is fully loaded in case we have another Guy take a flying leap over the bars. Can't wait to see you all.

Nicole

MudnRocks

Apr 15, 2003
The bunkhouse sounds fun!!!

Cynthia,
We will be heading down there on Thurs. evening but will overnight and not arrive at the ranch until Friday, and then will come all the way home on Monday. Your welcome to ride with us or we could meet and follow each other down, depending on your schedule. As far as backing up I'm sure you could find someone to help or give you advice.

Question????
Do the guys bring their bikes?

Kimberly

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
I ditto Nicole! Thank God you are coming, Kyra...we now have improved out "tool box" stash ourselves. Don't worry, I gave Justin EXPLICIT instructions to behave this year. I am glad to see you will be attending.

As for our arrangements...we will be towing our little wind up trailer. We will have a bed available in case there isn't enough room in the bunkhouse for everyone.

Kimberly,
Definately have your significant other bring his bike. Make sure he doesn't get a desire to improve his log crossing techniques, though. Or else he might need to visit Kyra's tool box!

Karna

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
Kimberly -

Where are you going to overnight? If you wanted to stop in Portland we could meet up for dinner, and maybe carivan the rest of the way on Friday?

MudnRocks

Apr 15, 2003
Thanks Karna, Yes I'll try to keep him off the logs!!

Leann, Thank you for the invite. It would be really fun to have dinner and to caravan down. We were thinking about going a little further down but.... I'll have to talk to my hubby. Where are you located in Portland? And would you be able to recommend a quiet state park to stay in?

Talk to you soon.
Kimberly

DoubleBlip

May 22, 2002
Looking forward to seeing you all. I'm really excited to be able to come. It's great to see so many of you want to do this again, plus I hear there will be some rookies too:) IBCNU soon! - Kerrie

Cynthia

~SPONSOR~
Mar 30, 2003
Hey Kimberly,
Thanks for the offer! I'm still not sure of my schedule as I banged my foot up pretty good last weekend and the Doc says crutches until the 11th!! (long story) I will also find out at that time if I can ride! (No Problemo) I will be going down for sure either way on Friday and I'm setup to stay in the pool suite!!!! Oh Ya...I'm one of the rookies!! Been ridin almost 3 months!! Yee Haa I can't wait !!!!- Cynthia

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom