Bowmanator

Nov 9, 2001
This is a sore subject. I have been working on this one for a little bit, about a week now. it is hard to quiet any four stroke down plus get more power than a stock exhaust. the stock exhaust doesnt allow it to breathe properly, there for a small power loss off the bottom and a hard it up top. you go for the 2 stroke guys pipes not naming any names- you get a little better of the bottom due to a bigger diameter core in the muffler. so if you dont care what the bike looks like except that its quieter go to some websites for 4 stroke bikes get the good quality exhaust system, and ask the guys if they will make a turn down end cap. what this does is extends the muffler out of the end cap and redirects the air flow towards the ground, also changes the pitch of the exhaust note to a lower note(so the noise doesnt travel as far). there you have it a simple bolt on device not losing power and making it a lot quieter. thank you have a good night

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
hi Jered. Check your PMs.

Make a quiet muffler for my KTM! If you're really, really nice, I might let you ride it.

Top Bottom